Saturday 30 May 2015

All those Birthdays!!

I can't keep up with all that partying! A little while ago, well mid March is only a little while ago isn't it... It was my Birthday! The big 3!! That means I can legally vote and drink alcohol... Uh what Mum? What do you mean by "no you can't do either" ?!?! But ... but I'm 3!! Pff the woman doesn't know what she's talking about anyway... So where was I? Ah yes MY birthday... Well I had a fabby time with sun shining and all. A little start with playing with my favourite buddy, mister upside down piggy. Well he is a swedish piggy after all so that makes sense that he is upside down in Aussieland... 
Then the minions got me pressies!! An insane rope ball with plenty of ropes going out in every directions, LOVE it! So I did a few crazy zoomies in the backyard. Mum was only just able to catch me with the camera, but it's all blurry...
Then they also gave me a strange thing... I know I had to do a double take... Turns out it is a raw hide with some tastiness on it. Didn't last long! Nom nom... Pretty cool birthday hey!!
And then recently, Mum and I realise that it was already 2 years that we started this blog! Oh my Dog!! 2 years have gone by so fast. I haven't been able to write as many posts as I want to lately because Mum is always hugging the computer pretending to "work"... But I think that it is amazing that we both pawed 338 posts together so far! We have some more coming up as I haven't told you what those minions were up to earlier in the year... Oh they don't think they will get out of that without me dobbing on them...
Anyways all what is left to say is HAPPY BLOG ANNIVERSARY!!! And may it "live long and prosper"

No comments:

Post a Comment